After you have finished reading this post, you can safely ditch your keyboard's "Print Screen" button. It's too cumbersome to use. To capture something on your computer screen with the "Print Screen" button, you have to tap it once, paste the result in your best image editor, resize it to fit your taste and save it in your favorite picture format.
With MWSnap screen capture program, you can eliminate all the above fusses - you only need to drag around what you want to capture on your computer screen and click (drag and click) and you are done. Simple needs requires simple to use freeware.
These are some of the best features of MWSnap image capture program:-
- 5 snapping modes - select either to snap with a fixed rectangle (defined by you!), snap with any rectangle, snap a full desktop, snap a window or menu, or repeat the last snap mode.
- 5 graphics formats support - MWSnap offers users to save pictures in popular graphics formats - BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF
- Additional graphical tools - MWSnap provides extra essential tools: a zoom function, a ruler to measure snapshots, a color picker and a window spy.
- Auto Saving / Printing - If you love automation so much, let MWSnap decides how to save your snapshots automatically. Sit back and relax.
- Multilevel / Configurable user interface - This really become important if you believe in the spirit of nationalism. :D
|Download MWSnap easy peasy screen capture program from the link provided in the Image Viewing Tools page.|