Clocx is an analog clock for your desktop - a desktop enhancement tool with extra features. If you think that your Windows Clock is pretty boring, it is time to switch to Clocx which is far more stylish and extra functional. The only trouble that you have is to spell its name - it is not "clock" but "Clocx". Hahaha.
Clocx desktop clock features:
- Analog clock skin - you can choose a different analog clock each day that suits your mood. Not possible for a real wall clock. The background is also configurable.
- Alarm - you can create reminders for a certain time - Clocx can display a pop-up reminder or play a sound of your choice OR you can execute a pre-selected application to run or even shutdown your PC automatically.
- Eye candy / graphical settings -you anti-alias your clock, set the clock transparency and per-pixel blending.
- Auto startup - set Clocx as your preferred clock that runs as a Windows startup program.
- Multilanguage support - the current version supports Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
Clocx might be a simple analog desktop enhancement application but it works fine for me. Maybe you should try it too!
|Download Clockx analog desktop clock from the link provided in Windows Desktop Tools page. Don't forget to check out Symmtime Multi Zone Desktop Clock too.|