- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
What you do normally is you will try to reboot your system and delete the files after that. This problem is one of the biggest annoyances that you will encounter if you are a Windows user but thankfully, there is a freeware to solve this problem.
With Unlocker, you only need to right click on the stubborn folder or file, and select "Unlocker". If the file or folder is locked then a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder. Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done.
That is cool isn't it? Download Unlocker today and save your headache for some other important things.
Technorati Tags: unlocker, windows, coolware